Monday, January 2, 2012

Socialize and Share For Money Online with Redgage

RedGage is a web site that pays people for their online content and monetizes their social activity. It's centralized hub where you can earn money for all the things you're already doing online at places like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Blogger. RedGage pays based on the value of your content, measured by page views/popularity. It aggregates from other sites so you don't even have to regularly visit RedGage.

Share your pictures, share your articles, share your links, share your documents, share your videos, and earn cash! Its that simple. Put good keywords, and help create your online identity whether you are a business, blogger, or simply just wanting to earn some extra easy cash. You can also use redgage as a place to host all of your stuff. And its free.  And they really do pay.

I took a picture of my redgage card that I was sent in the mail with my earnings on it. It was frustrating waiting for them to process my earnings and wait for them to get the card to me, but its a great website, and they do pay you. On the right hand side of this paragraph you will see a picture of me holding up my redgage card. They do pay! Payout minimum is $25. Best way to earn cash fast with redgage is to write some good articles and post em, and hopefully you'll win their daily contest! If you win the contest you are awarded $25. Pretty cool stuff. So head on over to redgage and start earning!

No comments:

Post a Comment